- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Coat the inside of a 2 quart baking dish with butter, oil or non-stick spray.
- Mix dry ingredients (oats, cinnamon, salt, baking powder).
- Beat in milk, eggs, sweetpotato, butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Mix all ingredients together, saving blueberries for last to prevent staining and/or crushing, and spread inside the dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until oats are tender and moisture has been absorbed.
- Drizzle with a little maple syrup, to taste.
Preparation time: ca. 10 minutes, Cooking time: 30 minutes