1. Preheat oven to 180 °C.
2. In medium size mixing bowl, whisk together dry ingredients (flour, oats, baking soda, spices).
3. In separate mixing bowl, whip butter and sugars using an electric mixer. Add in egg, vanilla extract and mashed sweetpotato.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until combined, adding in chocolate chips last. Batter will be wet. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes to firm up.
5. Scoop out dough in 4-5 cm scoops and arrange on baking sheets.
6. Bake for 14-16 minutes. Allow cookies to slightly cool before serving.
Preparation time: ca. 20 minutes, Cooking time: 14 minutes