- Peel sweet potatoes and apples. Cut sweet potatoes into small cubes. Remove the core of the apples and dice them as well.
- Put the cubes in a pan. Sprinkle with the lemon juice and cinnamon. Mix well and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, warm the maple syrup and butter, add the fine oat flakes and told in the chopped nuts.
- Put the sweet potato and apple mixture in a casserole dish and spread the oatmeal crumbles over it.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius top-bottom heat for 30 minutes until the crumbles get golden brown.
- Separately, prepare the vanilla sauce, bringing the liter of milk to a boil with the pulp of vanilla pod and the maple syrup.
- Mix the corn flour with a little cold water and fold into the mixture. Bring to a boil briefly until it thickens.
- Serve the casserole with the vanilla sauce.
Preparation time: 60 minutes