1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C (circulating air 180 °C). Wash sweetpotatoes, prick with a fork and cook on a baking tray for about 50 minutes.
2. Pierce with a fork to test if the sweetpotato is well-cooked. Depending on the size of the sweetpotato the cooking time may be ca. 10 minutes longer. Then cut open and fill! Serve in parchment paper
Preparation time: ca. 55 Minutes
1. Wash and shake basil dry, pluck the leaves and cut 3-4 pieces into small strips. Put aside as garnish.
2. Blend avocado pulp with 1 tbsp orange juice and the remaining basil, then season with salt and pepper.
3. Mix the shrimps with the remaining orange juice, some salt and pepper.
4. Slice sweetpotatoes in half, top with avocado cream and garnish with shrimps and basil.
Preparation time: 15 Minutes