1. Preheat the oven to 200°C top/bottom heat.
2. Mix the panko, chili powder, salt, paprika and garlic powder in a large bowl. Add the oil and mix well.
3. In another large bowl, mix the soy drink, lime juice and flour. First coat the sweetpotato sticks with the soy milk and flour mixture. Then place the sticks in the panko mix and cover completely. Place the finished sticks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
5. For the avocado cream, mash the flesh of the avocado with a fork in a bowl, add the lime juice, the crushed garlic and the salt and mix well.
6. When the sweetpotato sticks are ready, heat the tortillas briefly on both sides in a frying pan without fat.
7. Spread the tortillas with the avocado cream and top with some white cabbage. Then place the crispy sweetpotato sticks on top and serve garnished with some cilantro.
Preparation time: ca. 45 minutes