1. For the ketchup: peel and dice the onions and wash the fresh cranberries. Put cranberries, diced onion and 60 ml water in a pot, bring to a boil and simmer on low heat for about 15 minutes, covered. Strain cranberries and onions through a sieve, let drain and put them back to the pot. Add sugar, cinnamon, vinegar, bring to a boil and simmer at low heat until thick (about 10 minutes).
2. In the meantime, peel, wash and dice the sweetpotatoes. Let cook for 20 minutes in boiling, salted water.
3. Chop dried cranberries and blend with cream cheese. Season with salt and pepper, leave to cool. Fill in a bowl.
4. Wash salad and cut into bite-sized pieces. Dab the cheese dry and cut into 8 thin slices. Wash the herbs and shake dry. Pluck the leaves from the stalks and chop finely. Drain the sweetpotatoes and leave them to cool. Mash the potatoes and mix with 150 g oat flakes, egg and herbs. Season with salt and pepper. Form 4 patties (approx. 1 cm thick) and turn into the remaining oat flakes.
5. Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a large pan and fry sweetpotato patties from each side approx.
for 3 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels. Add 2 tablespoons of oil to the hot pan. Fry cheese slices for about 3 minutes while turning. Take them out and put them on the patties. Cut the bread in half horizontally. Top both halves of each bread with cranberry cream cheese. Add salad, patties and cheese. Spread some ketchup on it. Place the other halves of the bread on top. Add the rest of the ketchup.
Preparation time: ca. 1 1/2 hours