1. Wash sweetpotatoes and boil in plenty of water for about 20 minutes. Strain off water, quench with cold water and peel. Mash the potatoes while still hot and let them cool off for about 10 to 20 minutes.
2. In the meantime, wash and halve the tomatoes. Clean, wash and drain the rocket salad. Grate parmesan and coarsely chop the pistachios.
3. Sprinkle mashed potatoes with approx. 1 tbsp. salt and fold the egg and flour into the mixture with an electric whisk. Shape the sweetpotato mixture into longish rolls (approx. 2 cm diameter) on a well-floured counter and cut them into approx. 1 ½ cm long pieces. Slightly flatten them with a fork.
4. Boil up plenty of saltwater in a big sauce pan. Cook each portion of gnocchi in lightly boiling water for approx. 5 minutes. Once they float, remove them with a skimmer and drain onto a paper towel.
5. Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Roast gnocchi until golden brown all around. Add the tomatoes and roast gently. Season with salt and pepper and arrange on four plates. Sprinkle with rocket, parmesan and pistachios and serve.
Preparation time: approx. 45 minutes