- Peel the sweetpotato and cut it into 0.5 cm thick slices. Fry them in the pan on both sides, season with salt and pepper.
- Place sweetpotatoes on a baking tray lined with baking paper and let them cool a little.
- In the meantime, mix tomato paste with oregano and spread on the pizzas. Add the ingredients for the topping and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake the pizza at 180 degrees Celsius for about 10 minutes until the cheese melts and gets lightly brown.
- Decorate with fresh basil.
Preparation time: 30 minutes