- Chop the onion finely and sauté in 1 teaspoon of oil until glassy.
- Add the tomatoes and vinegar and bring to a boil.
- Season to taste with the spices and simmer for a while, then let cool.
- In the meantime, peel the sweetpotatoes, cut them in half, quarter them and cut them into corners.
- Fry the potato wedges in a pan with some oil all around, then put them on a baking tray.
- Add salt, pepper and sesame seeds.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees top-bottom heat for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup as finger food.
Preparation time: 45 minutes