1. Brush sweet potatoes thoroughly under running water, then cut into slices. Mix the potatoes in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper. Line the baking tray with baking paper and spread the potatoes evenly on top so that they do not lie on top of each other. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 °C (gas: level 2-3, fan oven: 160 °C) for approx. 25 minutes, turning once. Allow to cool.
2. Cut the bacon into small cubes and leave it crispy in a small, coated pan.
3. Mix lemon juice with olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Rinse tomatoes and cut in half. Rinse off the parsley, shake dry and pluck the leaves from the stalks. Add tomatoes and parsley to the bowl and mix.
4. Mix sweet potato wedges with the bacon and serve with the tomato and parsley salad.
5. Crumble feta cheese and pour over the salad and wedges. Serve immediately.
Preparation time: ca. 30 minutes