1. Preheat oven to 180 °C.
2. Cut 1 apple in half.
3. Grate apple into medium sized bowl.
4. Add spices, mashed sweetpotatoes and ground turkey.
5. Shape mixture into 5-6 medium size patties.
6. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
7. Add burgers to pan and cook through, about 4-5 minutes per side.
8. While burgers are cooking, toast bun about 3-5 minutes in oven (optional)
9. Cut remaining apple into slices to top turkey burger (optional).
10. Top with bbq sauce and sliced cheese.
Preparation time: ca. 10 minutes, Cooking time: 15 minutes