1. Set oven to 180 °C.
2. Wash, dry and peel sweetpotatoes.
3. Shred potatoes into hashbrown size.
4. Melt butter in pan over medium high heat.
5. Add the onion, red pepper and tomato, sautéing until soft (about 3-5 minutes).
6. Add 1/2 TL salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix well.
7. In a separate bowl, beat eggs thoroughly and slowly add in milk. Add the other 1/2 TL salt.
8. Stir in the cheese, shredded sweetpotatoes and sautéed vegetable mixture. Layer more cheese on top, if desired.
9. Transfer to 8×8 baking dish
10. Bake 40-50 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through and set.
11. Enjoy immediately!
Preparation time: ca. 20 minutes, Cooking time: 45 minutes