1. Put the cashews in a bowl, cover with water and soak for at least 2 hours. Then drain them and rinse them once with clean water.
2. Place the cashews in a stand mixer with the water, teaspoon of salt, and garlic and puree until you have a creamy, smooth sauce. Add more water if necessary to achieve desired consistency.
3. Remove the pan from the heat, add the spinach, and fold until combined.
4. Then add about half of the sauce and mix.
5. Season with salt and pepper and serve with chopped parsley.
Preparation time: ca. 40 minutes