1. Peel and chop sweetpotatoes. Then cook in salted water for about 6 minutes.
2. Add the green beans and cook for 3-4 minutes. The beans should remain crisp. Drain the water.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a deep pan at medium heat. Cut the ham into cubes and fry in the pan for 3-5 minutes until golden brown. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 2 minutes.
4. Finely chop the shallots and add to the ham with the remaining oil, lemon juice, mustard, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and 2 tbsp. water and mix.
5. Add sweetpotatoes, beans and chopped dill, mix in and serve.