1. Peel the sweet potato and grate finely. Separate the eggs. In one bowl, stir 150 ml of the whipped cream and cinnamon into the egg yolks. Add the grated sweet potato to the egg mixture. With a whisk, fold in the flour.
2. In the other bowl, beat the egg whites stiff with a pinch of salt, and gradually add the cane sugar. Fold half of the stiff egg whites into the sweet potato batter and blend in thoroughly, then fold in the other half.
3. Heat the oil in a non-stick oven-safe pan, pour in the batter* and cook at low heat for 1-2 minutes until the batter thickens. Flip the pancake and use a fork to tear it into bite-sized pieces. Place the pan with the batter into the oven at 175°C (150°C convection) and bake for 8-10 minutes. Whip the remaining cream until peaks form.
4. Arrange the shredded pancake on a plate, dust with powdered sugar, and garnish with blueberries and whipped cream. Serve immediately.
* You can either do this once in a large pan that fits in your oven or as two rounds in a smaller pan.
Time needed: approx. 40 minutes