- Peel and wash the sweet potato, cut it into small pieces and cook it with water until it disintegrates.
- Drain the water. Mash finely with a masher and let cool a little.
- Fold in the flour and cinnamon and let the dough rise a little. Add salt and lemon abrasion to the dough. Wet hands and form small balls (approx. 5 cm) and roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry both sides in fat until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with apple sauce.
Directions apple sauce:
- Wash, peel, quarter and core the apples.
- Cook in a large pot with water and lemon juice until soft.
- As soon as the apples fall apart, use a blender or a masher to make them into a puree.
- Season with vanilla sugar, cinnamon and maple syrup.
Preparation time: 40 minutes.