- Peel the sweet potatoes and grate into fine sticks. Peel and chop the shallot.Wash the spring onions and cut them into fine rings. Put the sweet potato sticks, the chopped shallot and the laurel onion rings in a pan with a little oil and sauté until glassy.
- Whisk the eggs with the milk, flour and spices and add the steamed onions.
- Fold in 5 vegetable sticks.
- Fry the dough in portions in a pan with enough oil on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve the sweet potato fritters with salad.
Preparation time: 45 minutes