1. Peel sweet potatoes, dice them and cook them in boiling salted water. Then drain the water and mix sweet potatoes with a potato masher or hand blender.
2. Wash the chilli and coriander, chop them finely and stir in. Season with salt.
3. Spread some mashed sweet potatoes on a tortilla and cover with a slice of cheddar and another tortilla.
4. Fry the quesadilla on both sides in a pan without fat until golden brown until the cheese has melted.
5. Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Cut the quesadillas into eighths with scissors and serve as finger food.